Saturday, July 14, 2012

What's In My Bag?

I am completely moved in to the new apartment. Only a few things here and there to be taken care of. My books are still laying around the living room and finally found a bedframe from IKEA and a mattress from a mattress store after several days of looking for the perfect one. I will soon give a house tour when everything is settled. :D

Now, what's in my bag/purse?

I use my Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote a lot :)

- Ipad 2
-Samsung Galaxy S2
-Burberry Sunglasses
-Make up bag
- Tempo 
- EOS lip balm (purple)
- Hand cream
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lipstick (current one I'm wearing is Chanel 05 Mademoiselle)
- Keys
- Journal/Pen (scribble things :) )
- Wallet
- Evian Facial spray (not on picture)

I usually bring my camera with me too (point and shoot canon) but sometimes I bring my dslr with me. Now, I'm currently eye-ing on a Lumix GF3 point and shoot. Maybe a gift for myself for Christmas? :P I also do bring a toothbrush/toothpaste from time to time just in case. ;)

I carry a bunch of items with me to which sometimes I complain because it's quite heavy. Haha

What about you? What's in your bag? :)

24 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. Such a cute bag!! Great post
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your bag and notebook! Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this post! Haha you've inspired me to do one too, except I don't think I can be bothered right now hehehehe
    Anywho, your bag is amazing :)
    So interesting to see that you also carry hand sanitiser as well
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I carry a lot of the same things! :)
    Haha, although I need to get some facial spray like that

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Evian..It's soo refreshing especially during summer months.. :)

      Delete
  5. great post dear :D
    i want Lumix GF3 too! <3 hahaha
    anyway i love your journal's cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that journal! I also really like your black bag.
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty much the same! Nice blog by the way! Followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want everything from your bag! Lovely!! :)

    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. us girls really have to carry everything, im pretty much the same minus the make up. usually wallet, celly, baby lips, and gum!

    xx

    fashion provocateur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhe yep! I need to start carrying a gum with me.. ;)

      Delete
  10. i also carry around a journal and pen just for those times you think of something and quickly have to make a note, i love it!!! evian face spray is also a really good idea though, might start :)

    CrazyforCoco.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this photo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)