Friday, August 24, 2012

Haul #8: Urban Decay Sale & Announcement

Urban Decay is having a SALE right now (some items). I picked some in their main website last week and picked up one palette at Nordstrom Rack a couple of days ago. Before I go ahead and show you the items and swatches, I would like to make a big announcement (well for me it's quite big) hehe.. :) 
By the end of September, I am opening an online store where you can buy accessories/jewelries picked by me. :D I have already ordered some from a manufacturer that I chose and hopefully you guys would check it out as soon as it opens. I will let you guys know the exact date for its grand opening in the next few weeks. I am also going to sell limited edition make-up items from time to time. This is a huge step for me and I really hope you guys would like the items that I picked. ♥ I've been thinking about this since a year ago but I was waiting for myself to graduate first. However, I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to make it happen now. :)

Let's move on to the items that I bought:

Urban Decay Vegan Eyeshadow Palette (limited edition) (Reg. $34) SALE: $13       
It comes with a small Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
It also comes with the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Left to Right: Half Baked, Smog, Twice Baked, Gunmetal, URB, Minx and the 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
I love the colors on this palette! I'm usually a little hesitant on buying eyeshadows online since I'm not sure if I really like the colors or not. Good thing I bought this one! :)

What it says:
Celebrate cruelty-free beauty! This limited edition palette boasts our best-selling vegan eyeshadows and more, in honor of PETA's 30th anniversary.

Backside of the Vegan Palette. Do you see the cute bunny? ♥
Urban Decay Midnight Emergency Kit (Reg. $39) SALE - $21.97
I bought this palette from Nordstrom Rack. I was happy that I didn't get it online since it's 3 cents cheaper from Nordstrom. Haha Yea I know, 3 cents is not that big of a difference but it's still something hehe...

It also comes with an eyeshadow brush and a lip plumper.
Left to Right: AC/DC, Midnight 15, Midnight Rodeo, Midnight Cowboy
Again, I'm loving the colors on this one too. Perfect for day and night! :)

What it says:
Saddle up with Midnight Emergency for on-the-fly sexiness. This lifesaving kit contains 4 luminous eyeshadows, a travel-sized shadow brush and a full-sized Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy. Throw it in your purse for an instant glow- day or night.

Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Perversion (left) and Secret Service (right) (Reg. $17 each) SALE: $9 each
Left to Right: Secret Service (medium brown), Perversion (jet black)
Urban Decay Liplove Honey Infused Lip Therapy in Taunt (Reg.12) Also, bought it for $12 (not on sale)
I didn't quite understand why I took a picture of the primer too??? O_O LOL

What it says:
It's true love... Our honey-infused lip therapy feels cushiony, shines like crazy and mositurizes lips with essential fatty acids, moisturizers and antioxidants. This stuff is way too serious to feel soooooo good. With its hint of tint and luscious honey scent, you'll want to keep one in your bag, one at your desk, and one at your lov-ah's.

I didn't do a swatch for this one since it wouldn't show as much. It looks natural on my lips which I love. But for the honey scent that they're talking about? I couldn't really smell it haha.

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara (Black) (Reg. 20) - SALE: $5
What it says:
It's big, it's fat, it should be illegal. Infused with hemp oil, this mascara is a trip, taking lashes to a new realm where fantasy and reality collide. The big, fuzzy brush makes lashes look so full, so dreamy...so surreal! The creamy formula thickens, lengthens and glosses lashes. Just one use, and you're addicted.

Out of all the mascaras I own, this is probably the fuzziest wand I've ever seen! Haha I haven't tried it yet but hopefully it does what it says! :)

Urban Decay Lipstick in Peroxide (Reg. $22) SALE: $8
What it says:
Decadently creamy, long-lasting color and a sweet lick of creme caramel. Armored by a menacing dagger, our Lipstick is a weapon of love.

My only concern about this one is on how you open the lipstick. You actually have to pull the dagger and it'll pop open. I was thinking what if the dagger breaks?? I'm gonna have to break the whole case in order for me to open the lipstick. Tsk tsk..
Loving the dagger that's printed on the liptick. :) ♥
  I looooveeee the color of this! Soft pink that would look great for everyday use! :)

That's all for now.. :D ♥ 
Have a great weekend!  ♥

61 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. Great haul babe! Can't wait to see your online shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up getting the mascara as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Congrats on your online shop! :)

    xo - Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hun! Can't wait for your shop, link us up when it's ready! love the goodies you bought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! :) I will definitely link u guys up :)

      Delete
  5. lovely haul! I went back to the website and the Vegan palette is all sold out :( ohhh well. I think that lipstick is a super wearable shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great haul!! I love Urban Decay and even better to get them at those prices!! Great post!

    Check out my latest blog post...a Beyonce inspired makeup tutorial! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul ^^ i love the packaging for the vegan palette - so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, I need that eyeshadow palette, that is such an awesome deal!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got really lucky with these amazing deals! I wish I could nab some in these prices here in Chicago. I love urban decay. The 24/7 is my favorite as well as that all nigter spray!

    XOXO
    Ty Azarov
    www.BestTrendsForver.com
    (My closet /blog name is Ty Az)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're lucky to nab these UD stuff at such low prices! Happy for you!
    Also good luck on that business venture! I think you should check out
    the blog Ive joined below. They have other boutiques there too!


    XOXO
    Ty Azarov
    www.BestTrendsForever.com
    (My closet /blog name is Ty Az)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your haul! You have really got yourself a bargain! :)

    I love your haul on the post before! Especially love your stash of earrings and clips and many more that you bought from Forever 21!!! xDD I wish I can wear those kind of earrings but I get an ear infection if the earring is not silver or white gold or real. Have a lovely time at uni! You start pretty early. I'm starting in 2 months time. :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have an ear infection too if the jewelries aren't real..but it stopped somehow..hehe.. :) And lucky that you start uni in 2 months! I'm not ready to go back yet.. :P

      Delete
  12. Wonderful buys!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this review... I also love urban decay products.. and three cents is something =) I love it girly..!

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Urban Decay! Great haul.

    xoxo
    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome sale purchases! i never knew how to find great makeup deals haha also love their primer potion :D xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D haha i just found this deal on one of those facebook ad banners on the side..lol :) Love their primer potion as well..

      Delete
  16. wow! that's such a great deal, awesome haul! i really want to get that palette :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Next time, I will let you guys know if I snag up some great deals. I just checked and they're all SOLD OUT.. :/

      Delete
  17. I'm obsessed with URBAN DECAY! The packaging alone steals my heart and then the pigmentation.. Fantastic post! Beautiful pictures!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D I agree with the pigmentation and packaging.. ;) And thanks! :D

      Delete
  18. I love the packaging for the vegan eye shadow palette but Urban Decay always has great packaging! <3

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had no idea they were having a sale!
    Loving all of your new purchases :)
    Just bought a Naked Palette 2 myself, can't wait for it to arrive hehe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to that facebook banner..or i wouldn't have known either haha..I love their Naked Palette 2.. Simply one of the best palettes i've ever had.. :)

      Delete
  20. Fantastic buys! I love the Vegan eyeshadow palette and the pink lipstick :) They have such gorgeous packagaing too :)

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to admit as a bit of a make-up fail, UD is one of those brands that gets touted around a lot but I just don't have the money to invest in because my painting skills only apply to paper but GOD does the packaging look super enticing! I love it when companies spend time on making their products seem unique and eyecatching and the hand-drawn fairy tale feel is perfectly done here.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!! :) I always get enticed by their packaging.. Hehe

      Delete
  22. Nice prodcuts.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear :) amazing blog hun! what do you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? let me know
    keep in touch


    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    P.S:JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  24. The packaging of this is so nice! I want to try this!


    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow awesome haul!! can't wait to check out your online store!!

    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. all of this looks just too amazing!! LOVE :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Whoa! What an awesome haul!

    You have a great blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your online store, and I am ENVIOUS of this haul. I've never actually tried urban decay, and I need to get on that ASAP.

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com
    (Also check out the giveaway I am doing for a really cute cat purse!)
    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com/2012/08/catfacebaggiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks! :D You should really try urban decay..one of my fave make up :D

      Delete
  29. I gave your blog a mention on my list of favourite blogs

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eight-most-worn-items-and-favourite.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super jealous of all these lovely UD goodies! Great post x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ugh--the vegan palette was always sold out when I went to Sephora :(
    Lovely post, this is a great haul :)
    **Also, belated congratulations!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. how i wish i could buy these
    here in the philippines .
    :(

    i followed your awesome blog .
    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)