Thursday, July 26, 2012

Collective Haul ♥

Well, well, well... I've been MIA for days here. Now, I'm back! ;)
Just a recap about what happened after making my DIY Lipstick Organizer: One, I've been cleaning the apartment like crazyyyy. Two, my bf actually sat me down and talked about my shopping addiction which wasn't pleasant for me by the way. Well, at least he was calm about everything but I went berserk though. lol Intervention! I understand how I should start saving money. Tsk tsk tsk. Tough! -_- 
I haven't been spending much lately but just the necessary items like groceries and some household necessities. I was sad for about a couple of weeks of not buying anything but it actually feels good afterwards now that I have extra $$$ for the rainy day. ;) 
As a reward, he bought some items from my wishlist. I'm so ecstatic! :D

Korean Skull and Rhinestone Embellished Four-Row Ring Clutch Bag, Cotton Pad Organizer, bracelet
 You guys can get the same clutch here
In my opinion, it's pretty cheap. I love this clutch soo much! Very Alexander Mcqueen-esque clutch and especially the price. Can't beat that!
It also comes with a chain so you can either hold it or sling it on your shoulder. I prefer just carrying it. ;)

I am in love with this cotton pad holder! The design is so much like Anna Sui.
It goes well with my Anna Sui Face Powder. :D
He bought me this bracelet from this store called Image in Alhambra. It's sooo nice and goes well with pretty much anything I wear. 
Also, he got me the Ann Taylor blouse that I've been wanting to get my hands on! It's soo soft and the quality is great. Not good for summer though since the material is pretty thick. I think this is great for Fall or maybe some nights that I consider chilly. You can buy this at the Ann Taylor website here Now, they have a special going on: Buy one full price item, get the second 50%.

I love everything he bought me. ^_^ Well, it's in my wishlist but I'm very thankful that he actually bought it for me. 

Now, more likely tomorrow, I would be posting some pics of my hard work cleaning the apartment and show you guys how I designed our place. :)

That's it for now! ♥

29 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. omg thats a very cute cotton holder! i have similar looking mirror, brush holder and tissue holder from Etude House :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo really?? i would love to get a brush holder! :D i'm gonna look around on ebay :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, you have such a good bf! He's just looking out for you :)
    And so sweet that he rewarded your good behavior lol, the clutch looks awesome!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe i agree! :) I love how he looks out for me, making sure I wouldnt spend the last dime hehe ;D

      Delete
  3. I've heard so much about Ann Taylor, I need to check this brand out! And awww, your boyfriend is so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhe ;) Yes! Ann Taylor has a lot of great stuff right now.. I'm loving the styles lately.. :)

      Delete
  4. i got the same blouse from cachecache with a knot!
    btw love your blog ! <3

    http://delvanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clutch is amazing! I love it. Plus that cotton holder is adorable!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i love that clutch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to have you back. great items... your bf is so sweet. :)

    hope you have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the clutch bag! ^^ -Ohmygosh i just followed a blog i cant see my picture either :( - i think the sites messed up, so dont worry! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! Hmm so i guess it's the blogger site then..:) I thought mine is the only one..hehe :D

      Delete
  9. Love the striped top!! And thanks so much for visiting my blog!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want everything from this post! Looove it!!! ♥
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spend way too much on makeup too!! lol! It's a beauty blogger problem! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bracelet!!! Cute blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)