Hello hello! :)
Today, I will be sharing my favorites from last month (February). I haven't done this for quite some time now and I'm actually excited on doing it again. ;)
|Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray, Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream, Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster, Josie Maran Argan Oil, Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush, Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream|
1. Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray - I am loving this spray so far! Right after I shower, I would towel dry my hair to the point that it's not dripping anymore, spray this then blow dry my hair. It smells good and it doesn't leave my hair sticky or whatsoever. Every time I use this, my hair feels sooo soft!
2. Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - I had very, very, very dry heels before and found the solution to that. Every night, I wash my feet before going to bed and massage this foot cream onto my feet then I would put on a pair of socks. This foot cream made my feet soft and smooth.
3. Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster - This baby right here is a bit expensive for 1 oz. of a bottle. ($48). Luckily, I got this in one of my sample boxes that I receive monthly. I added this to my skincare regimen and noticed results right away. My skin is a lot smoother and brighter than before. Maybe it's the Vitamin C in the serum that's causing this. I use this every morning after using a toner to prep my skin for my daily moisturizer.
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil - Ok, ok. I tried to stay away from the bandwagon of using Josie Maran Argan Oil and I hated myself for doing that. When people tell me that such and such is good for your skin blah blah blah, I don't normally just jump up and buy the product. However, I've been hearing so much great reviews about it that I caved in. I also added this to my skincare regimen and all I can say is WOW. This oil moisturizes my skin so well that my foundation would look so flawless. I add a drop of Argan oil to my moisturizer and it's just the perfect combination. My skin looks a lot healthier.
5. Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush - I've been tracking this particular shade for how many months now and as soon as I found it, I've been wearing it constantly. I love the smell! Smells like oranges haha. This gives you a very sheer coral tint to your lips. I love all Baby Lips products. Sometimes I would use this as a base for my lipstick.
6. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - About a month and a half ago, I had an allergic reaction to something. I didn't know what it was, but one morning, I had these dry bumps scattered on my back and face with dry patches. I couldn't wear my regular moisturizer because it would leave my skin drier than before. I bought the Aveeno for Sensitive Skin thinking it would work, but made it worse. It stings actually! I was in desperate need of a moisturizer to calm the bumps on my face and back and found this Egyptian Cream at Whole Foods. I was a bit skeptical even after reading the reviews but oh well, I was desperate, even though I had to shed $46. I would put this on day and night. It's not greasy and it only contains six ingredients. This cream cleared up my face and back in a week! I was extremely happy. Now, I'm back to using my original moisturizer (Cerave Daily Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Spf 30). I also use this Egyptian Cream on my elbows and it works wonders. :)
What are your favorites last month? :)