Saturday, October 20, 2012

SWATCHES: Hello Kitty Palettes

Hiiii! As promised, I am providing the swatches for the Hello Kitty Palettes that I blogged about 3 days ago. :)


Hello Kitty Shimmering Powder & Eyeshadow Palette
I've put some arrows so you guys can see where it is, just in case. Hehe ;)



Hello Kitty Parisienne Eyeshadow & Blush Palette

I've tried to look for dupes but failed. I know somewhere out there, there is one. :) It took me awhile too since I've swatched every single blush and eyeshadows I have. I do love the blush though. I thought it would be a great dupe for NARS Deep Throat or Orgasm but it's completely different. I love how the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. Overall, I would recommend this for makeup and Hello Kitty enthusiasts. However, I believe they're not sold at Sephora anymore. Maybe ebay? :) Also, next time I think they should really add some quirky names for their eyeshadows and blushes. Seems a little boring isn't it? :)

Any cute makeup palettes you guys would like to share? 


Have a great weekend! I have another post coming up. My beauty boxes have arrived. ;)



25 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. Thanks for including the arrows ! :P
    The blush looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swatches! And the arrows are so cute :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hello kitty stuff. Agree with Sheri, the blush is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love those colours!! And it's Hello Kitty too, how cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really smooth and even. Love it.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the palette is just so pretty!!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the blue and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look like really pretty and wearable colors. I'm quite impressed how sophisticated the colors in the Shimmering Powder and Eyeshadow palette are.

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Blogiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The orangey gold and purple eyeshadow shades are really pretty :) The blush is too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Shimmer powder and the blushers but I don't think there is a daupe for Nars Deep Throat :(
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree.. it's hard to look for NARS Deep Throat dupe.. :/

      Delete
  11. Love the Shimmer and eyeshadow pallette.. deffo gonna try it out! Great swatches^^
    I'm ur new follower.. do visit and follow my blog if u like it xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)