Saturday, September 8, 2012

Glossybox USA: August 2012

Glossybox for August 2012 is here. Yes, it's September but I don't know why they kept sending the box at the end of the month? Anyway, a quick announcement: I've added a countdown widget on the sidebar to let you guys know when my online store opens. :)



What's inside the Glossybox in the month of August?


BIOLAGE ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment
-This treatment is a versatile serum infused with a Moringa Oil Blend. This ultimate potion gives instant shine and weightless replenishment to all hair types.

ELLIS FAAS Ellis Lips
-The lightweight and long-lasting lip products come in three fabulous textures; creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish and glazed lips for a touch of color. They are paraben-free, loaded with Vitamin E and blend into the lips leaving them soft and conditioned.

ILLAMASQUA Nail Varnish in Radium
-Award-winning extremly hardwearing and chip-resistant, there's an Illamasqua Nail Varnish for every shade of humanity. Apply two coats for extra intensity. Make a statement and talk with your hands!

OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum
-This high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles., fights environmental aggressors and keeps your skin moisturized, nourished and protected. Apply mornings and evenings.

TOUCH IN SOL Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base
- Apply this fantastic primer after your skincare routine and before your makeup. Its honey texture firms and revitalizes the skin and allows for a better makeup application.

I was surprised that they included the Illamasqua nail polish in full size! :) I've never had a nail polish in that color before. I am excited to try it on. :D I'm also intrigued trying the rest of the products in the box. I'm out of primer and good thing there's one in the box. I will try it ASAP.  :)

That's all for now. :) 

Anything interesting that you guys received for the August/September subscription box that you guys have? :) Link me.. :D

8 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. ohhh i really want to try something from ellis faas. Can you review that item? Anyways it seems like this month has awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the TOUCH IN SOL primer sounds good! you guys get some pretty good products in your glossybox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like the nail polish color that I got and the lipgloss might have been one of the ugliest colors I had every seen. I did a post on my blog as well on my box. I try to do them every month. I'm curious about the primer too. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Meredith
    nycmakeuplover1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about subbing to Glossybox! But wasn't sure if it was worth it.. These stuff doesn't look bad! Hmmm... Tempting. ;)

    xo - Sheila

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo this months glossy box looks really good! ahh im loving the illamasqua Nail polishes they are such great quality ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Brazlian GB was like that =(((

    Amazing box!!!
    xx
    http://headsandnails.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I`d love to try Elis Faas lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)