Friday, May 4, 2012

Haul #3 Korean Cosmetics/Skincare Haul

Hi my beautiful readers! :)
I was with my friend a couple of days ago and we went to Skin Food to browse around. Guess what? :) Of course, I didn't leave the store empty handed. ;) I've been wanting to try their products since I've been hearing a lot of good reviews regarding their skincare line. There were about 3 or 4 items that were sold out that time. Must be good right? I'm actually the one who got one of the last ones in the shelf.

 
The ones in little packages were gifts and samples when you spend $50 or more.
One of the reason why I got this one is because of the smell :P I love how the smell is so light but girly. :)
The above photo is a Tomato Whitening Emulsion. I don't know about if it will really whiten your skin but I want my skin to stay clear and not dull. My skin is dehydrated usually in the winter.
 So what is emulsion? 
It's basically a light moisturizer. :) I use it after applying serum or essence. I previously used the Laneige skincare line but my skin ended up not liking it.
Its consistency is lighter than your regular moisturizer.

Black Sugar Mask Wash off
There was only 1 left in the shelf when we went there. So, I gave in and took it. Hehehe
What it says:
Black sugar mask with rich minerals and vitamin to provide luster and smoothness to skin.
To use: After cleansing, gently massage over wet face. Avoid eye area. Rinse off.
I want to give this one a try. I was sold when it says that it will provide luster and smoothness to skin. Well, masks do that anyway..lol


Missha The Style Soft Crayon Lip Rouge
I got these from ebay. It arrived yesterday from South Korea. I loveeee the colors so I took 3 of the ones I like the best. I bought it for $14.38 each with free shipping plus samples.
Left to right: PK01, BE01 and CR01

Top to bottom: CR01, BE01 and PK01

The colors are sooo pretty!! 

 I didn't bother to show the rest since they're just samples anyway. :)

Let me know if you guys have tried any of the products I mentioned above. :D

PS: Should I do a mini give away soon? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)