Friday, April 20, 2012

Haul #1 cont.

As promised, I'm providing the swatches for my first haul. :)
The compact holder/case which comes with an applicator and the eyeshadows are $1 each at Target. You can actually pick what eyeshadows you want to put in this holder. However, there are only limited colors available that you can choose from. Luckily, the colors I wanted are there.

From left to right: Moondust,  Ivory, Golden Glow & Sage
I noticed that the eyeshadows crack very easily so just be careful, it can be quite messy. :)

I also bought the e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip ($1 at Target) which is a highlighter with Vitamin E and you can use it in your lips, cheeks, eyelids, or anywhere you want to. ;)
  
Lilac Petal


Right: That's how it looks like when blended (i know you can't see much but it's there lol)

The third swatch is the Revlon lipstick in Demure #683 ($4.99-Target price). I'm surprised that I haven't seen this color before or maybe im just blind -_-. I love the color! It's a little peachy/coral-y color which is perfect for Spring and Summer use. 
The color is just right - not too bright and not too dull. :)
  By the way, I forgot to mention about this glass tealight holder that I bought. I found it at Target as well at their $1/$2.50 section which is usually at the front/side section of the store as soon as you walk in.
Don't you think it's cute? hehe...I love little trinkets like this. I also got this for $1 and it comes with other colors too.



Let me know if you guys have tried other e.l.f. cosmetics. :)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. love, love, love it! <3 the reason? Because of the colors you picked! You can actually wear it almost everyday. Great for spring and summer looks. The price is also awesome.I also own one and same brand too but mine is great for smokey eyes and the product stays on for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute! love your beauty blog. you are so young and i totally admire your drive and motivation. :) enjoyed browsing your lovely blog, and just followed you on google and bloglovin'. would be honored if we connected on both! cheers and have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)