Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birchbox: March & April 2012


Are u guys subscribers for BIRCHBOX? 
This is a very late post but I wanted to share how I love last month's Birchbox (March). It's from the Teen Vogue beauty guru Eva Chen's party-ready picks. I adore it so much because it has my favorite perfume - Annick Goutal ~Petite Cherie (sample size). Also, I am so grateful that I didn't buy the full size of fresh | Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15. This box comes with the sample size of that as well. It will last me a long time! :)

What's in the March Birchbox?
-Annick Goutal | Petite Cherie ~ Full size ($85)
-essie | luxeffects ~Full size ($8)
-fresh | Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 ~ Full size ($22.50)
-Kerastase | Elixir Ultime ~ Full size ($54)
-twistband | Hair Tie ~ 12 pack ($18)
ModCloth EXCLUSIVE OFFER included inside as well! 

What's in the April Birchbox?
-amika | Obliphica Nourishing Mask ~ Full size ($40)
-Juice Beauty | Oil-Free Moisturizer ~ ($28)
-Wonderstruck Taylor Swift ~ Full size ($49.50-$59.50)
-Zoya | TRUE Spring Collection ~ Full size ($8)
LIFESTYLE EXTRA dropps | Laundry Detergent ~ Pack of 20 $6

To tell you guys the truth, I haven't even used the rest of my Birchbox samples -_-" I need to start using them before I forget or even worse - EXPIRE!
I will let you guys know how these products work for me. :)

Have any of you used these products yet? :) Let me know how you liked it? or not? Hehe

6 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. i havent :) but looks good!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh?? why ur birchbox look totally diff then mine??!?!


    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, it's May now and I'm still disappointed I didn't get that Teen Vogue Box for March. Everything looked so great! Oh well. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'm really surprised that our birchboxes are diff? :/

      Delete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)