Two beauty boxes came in yesterday. I came home quite late last night so I didn't get the chance to post them up.
myglam changed their name to ipsy. They said that it's much better than the old one.
~Samples are personalized with shades just for you
~Connect with other women you trust
~Share your own beauty looks on ipsy.com
~Win prizes with more giveaways than ever
The name comes from the Latin word ipseity which means "sense of self" or "individuality". Pretty cool name but when I was trying to google the name ipsy, what I read from urban dictionary was "i'll pimp slap you". -__- LOL!
Here's what's inside ipsy's bag this month:
- LONDON SOHO NEW YORK Smudge Brush
- jane. Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink
- Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer
- CIRCUS By Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Tightrope
- Mirabella Eye Colour in Semiformal
Pretty cool stuff this month. :) Nothing to complain about. :D
What's in this month's Birchbox?
-BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir
- Color Club Birchbox Custom Polish in Insta-This
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
- LiQWd Professional Volumizing Catalyst
- twistband Birchbox Custom Lace Hair Tie
- $25 gift card for on Madewell purchases of $75 or more
- LiQWd Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
This month's Birchbox isn't impressive enough for me. I've been getting a lot of their twistbands and who knows how many more they are going to give. :/ I really hope they wouldn't send anything like this anymore as a sample and give room for other products that we can try. Happy enough though that I got the BVLGARI perfume since I've been wanting to try it. :)
That's all for now. Have a good week girlies! ;)
10 more days 'til my shop opens! :D